The lovely, shining porchetta of Porchetta in the East Village. They ran out of pork by 2:30. I've never made it to their spot but now am convinced.
The mini porchetta sandwich. Lots of juicy fatty bits as well as crispy skin. All on a hard little roll - so delicious.
Freshly shucked oysters at Stella. This was my first and last stop. That's right, I hit this sucker twice.
Other delicious things we ate and drank: marinated goat cheese from home/made, ricotta ice cream and nectarine sorbet at The Bent Spoon, various cheeses, pickles, mead... There wasn't as much in terms of food service, which I was expecting but it was a good place to see and buy goods. Now that I know what to expect I'll come back ready to shop for produce, cheese and bread.
Other delicious things we ate and drank: marinated goat cheese from home/made, ricotta ice cream and nectarine sorbet at The Bent Spoon, various cheeses, pickles, mead... There wasn't as much in terms of food service, which I was expecting but it was a good place to see and buy goods. Now that I know what to expect I'll come back ready to shop for produce, cheese and bread.

No comments:
Post a Comment