We're still eating! We are leaving for San Francisco this weekend and have been saving our stomachs for the trip. I'm very excited as I was born and raised in the Bay Area and have not been back in over two years. Some highlights:
Dim sum at Koi Palace
Dinner with my cousin at Koo
A night in Napa, including dinner at Ad Hoc
Bday BBQ with friends
Ferry Building Marketplace, including Miette Patisserie (the confisserie is in Hayes Valley, near where we are staying), Hog's Point Oysters, Taylor's Refresher...
And I would like to check out:
Zeitgeist
Ici ice cream in Berkeley
We'll be gone for a week so stay tuned for updates!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i saw many excellent fights and warm beers in zeitgeist and a few people 86'd..it's where my romance started (resulting in marriage). i'd say it's a good time..did you go?
noooo!!! that and koi palace were the ones that did not work out. which gives me an excuse to get back there :) besides the family and friends that is.
Post a Comment